663 Bukit Timah Road
Singapore 269783  Tel.: +65 6464 7077

Enrolment is open to local and foreign students throughout the academic year. Download the Registration Form (2019) and submit it by email or personally to Hwa Chong International School, together with the following documents:

Students are required to sit for:

1. An Admission test

2. One-to-one interview

For admission test dates, kindly refer to Test Schedule and Requirement 2019. 

Required Documents

Please submit the following documents via email to admissions@hcis.edu.sg  OR  fax to (65) 6464 7060 at least 7 working days before the admission test date:


Registration Form




Singaporean          - Copy of NRIC (if applicable) & Birth Certificate

Singapore PR         - Copy of NRIC (if applicable), Re-entry Permit, Passport & Birth Certificate*

Foreigner               - Copy of Passport, Birth Certificate* & Dependant/ Student/ LTSV/ SV pass


 Copy of last academic certificate obtained (such as PSLE/GCE ‘O’ Level/IGCSE or other overseas certification*)


 Copy of academic results- SG Education System: All academic results / Others: Latest 3 academic years’ results*



 Registration Fee SGD535.00^ (non-refundable)

The amount quoted above is inclusive of 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST)

* Please provide the official translated copy if document is not in English.



Applicants who are successful will be issued an acceptance letter by email. Results will be released 7 working days after the admission test date. Successful applicants will receive the Letter of Offer and be given 5 working days (subject to change without prior notice) to consider the Offer. The first payment upon acceptance cover acceptance fee, tuition fee and security deposit and must be paid to the school by cheque or telegraphic transfer.

Non-Singaporean applicants should proceed to apply for student pass, visa and on arrival in the school, arrange for accommodation in the school’s residential facilities and the purchase of school uniform, textbooks etc. For more information, please consult the Admissions personnel.